Easy to Apply
1. Complete the application form online, or download it and send by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 617 325-2763.
2. Pay the non-refundable fees:
- $250 enrollment fee (includes: application fee, books and materials, placement test, personalized interview with Program Director and Boston city tour),
- $150 housing fee, if requested.
- optional DHL mailing fee of $90 for I-20 delivery if requested.
4. Payments can me made by:
3. Proof of health insurance valid in the USA if you are not requesting mandatory health insurance through BSML. Send by e-mail to email@example.com or fax to 617 325-2763
To request an application form for a student visa (I-20 form), send the following by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 617 325-2763:
1. a copy of your passport valid for at least six months, with photo and date of birth.
2. financial documentation in English, such as a letter from your bank or a current bank statement showing a balance of at least $2,500 per month.
3. an affidavit of support if someone other than yourself is paying for your studies and living expenses.
After your application form, fees and other documentation have been received, BSML will send you:
1. an acceptance letter with an invoice and an I-20 form if requested.
2. information about Boston’s weather, transportation system, etc. to help you prepare for your arrival.
3. information on obtaining a student visa if applicable
What you need to know when applying for a student visa – click here